1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need your thoughts on this 2500HD D/A ASAP!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by mkwl, Jun 3, 2010.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I need your thoughts on this truck:

http://www.gatesgmcnissan.com/Pre-Owned-Inventory.aspx

I'm looking at the victory red '07 classic EC/SB 2500HD withe the Duramax/Allison.

I can get it for $26,750 including tax and all license fees, so $26,750 "out the door" from a GMC dealer in CT.

Truck has not been plowed with, chassis is clean.

Thoughts?

Thanks guys!

Matt

2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Yep that's the one!

From what I understand, the '06 and early '07's were the years to have because they had the 6 speed and the LTZ Dmax, but pre all of the intense emissions stuff... am I right?

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

LTZ is an interior package. You mean the LBZ duramax. And your correct on the year range being the one that you want.

5. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

I would say that's a pretty good deal. The LBZ is the best of the pre-2007 emissions Duramax, but the LMM and new LML are great engines with even better numbers behind them.

6. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

I would try and get the vin checked on GM VIS. The guys at Diesel Place have a whole forum section just for it.