1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need your opinions on Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by 97S104x4, Dec 1, 2010.

1. 97S104x4

97S104x4 Senior Member

Well before the winter really hits im getting new tires for my s10. I need your opinions on the goodyear wrangler dura tracs? how do they go in the snow and ice? how do they wear?
  2. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

They will be my next set of tires. A couple guys I work with have them and they both like them. For the little bit of snow we have had so far this year, they have done good. I have also seen them on a Jeep Wrangler. The guy said he has 25000 miles on them and never rotated them. Under those conditions they actually look pretty good!
  3. joshg

joshg Senior Member
    from VT

4. stacks04

stacks04 Senior Member
    from ct

The 285 75 16 I have are great traction tires so far in the rain and dry weather. No snow here yet but I bought based on others reviews of them for the snow. The issue I have is they seem to been very unresponsive on the highway at speed. A lot of all over the road and constant correction of the wheel. Atleast compared to the bfg at I had on the truck. Silverado crew cab with diesel so much heavier also.
  5. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

Bump up the air in the tires stacks.