1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Work, Woodstock, IL

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Mark13, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Just got word that I won't be having a plow route this year from my normal guy. So I'm trying to find work of my own.

This will be my third winter with this setup. I have a properly equipt 1/2ton with a 7.6ft western with wings and a SnowEx mini pro 575 spreader. I also carry my own commercial insurance specifically for snow plowing.

Feel free to PM me or post a phone number and I'll call you as soon as possible.

I live in Woodstock, IL but am willing to drive a reasonable distance for work.

Thanks, Mark
  2. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I could take you.
  3. jackie

jackie Junior Member

I'm looking for someone who can do residential snow plowing. I am looking for someone who is reliable and will plow every time it snows. I am looking to get this as a gift for my parents who live in Woodstock. Can you give me a quote per plow or for the season. You can contact me at jam474@aol.com.

Look forward to hearing from you.