1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need wiring pics

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by z71plowguy, Jan 3, 2011.

1. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

can some one please take a pic or to of the connector where ur joystick is pluged in the 6 pin connector on my truck got shut in the door and droke and i have no clue what wires on the main harness side go to the joystick wires thanks

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

[​IMG]

3. RepoMan207

from Maine

They also sell a repair end....part 27070, it'll run you around $35 - $45 depending on your dealer.

Western_Molex_Repair_Kit_27070.jpg

Western_Molex_Repair_Kit_27070.jpg

4. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

thanks so much i was starting to get nervuse lol

5. RepoMan207

from Maine

No sweat. Make sure to take your time doing the splicing and connectors, if you do, you'll never have an issue down the road.

I would definitely get under the dash after and route and zip tie the wiring up nice and neat.....especially if your going to run it near the door. I always add an extra tie just behind the truckside connector (usually to the edge of the dash), if for some reason it should ever get yanked, there will be less stress on the following components. The last thing you need is an uncovered live wire flopping around under there.