1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need WING help...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by NJ Plowman, Oct 22, 2007.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I am looking for the website for the company that makes sides for a straight plow, not wings. Sort of like making a plow into a pusher box for a pick up. I have seen them and want to order a few sets. Wings stick out too far for my condo accounts so I want to try the "sides".

Any help would be appreciated... :help:

2. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

Commonly called Turkey Wings. Why? I have no idea, but I considered them myself and will switch to them if these wings I installed dont live up to expectations. I would probably fabricate my own though.

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I tried an internet for Turkey Wings, but didn't find anything. Anybody know where to get them? :confused:

4. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

Search this site for them. Perhaps more information can be gleaned from the topic if it was previously covered.

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

They are no longer being manufactured. What you want is PowerScoops. Contact Garagekeeper (john), he'll hook you up. :cool: