1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need whelen info

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by plowman_25, Nov 27, 2010.

1. plowman_25

plowman_25 Member

hi, i'm looking to buy a whelen edge light bar, the guy thats selling it says its a blink, but im not totally sure. just looking to find some more info before i buy a money pit.

its a Whelen 12 strobe B-link bar with, 6 front, 6 rear and alleys and takedowns plus rear flashers that can be setup for work lights

1- its an edge 9000 so with regular end caps fit or do i need the special corners and what not?

also, is there any way to tell for sure if it is indeed a blink?

thanks guys

2. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

The B-link is a serial controlled lightbar and unless you have a specific reason for needing them a pain to work, get parts for, and program, etc...Whats the price on it and is it 100% working and ready to be used?

3. plowman_25

plowman_25 Member

its $300 controller included, it seems like a good deal, but it needs lenes, it currently is blue. will a standard edge end cap fit on this bar? the tag on the bottom says its an edge 9000 model