1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need western truck mount for 05 chevy 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by show-n-go, Sep 15, 2012.

1. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Do any of you have an ultra mount truck mount for an 05 chevy 2500? I have a friend buying my plow so he will also need the wiring harness. Respond on here or call me, my number is in the sig

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a pair of mounts, but they will need MINOR fab work. I took the rear lip and made it 90* instead of flat, to work with the subframe on my lift. Cut the 3" of lip and reweld flat and they're good to go. 10 mins worth of tinkering if you're up for it. $250 shipped, and they're the good HD ones not the early set. I think all hardware is there and stainless IIRC. No shoes.

3. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Ok perfect. I am trading my plow to a guy and thats what he needs. Let me get him this info and see how to hook him up with you.