1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need western dodge mount and wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by randomb0b123, Jul 20, 2010.

1. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

i need to get a western unimount mount for 72-93 dodge and wiring harness... any advice on where to find this is appreciated or if you have one your trying to sell please contact me

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

3. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have one like new for 500.00.

4. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I have a wiring harness from a mid 90's dodge. I'm not sure if the lights would hook right in but everything is there for a 3 plug setup. $350

5. randomb0b123

from america

hi im dale. western1 do you have the wiring for it also? and plowguy is the wiring you have for a 94-01 or the older style?

6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I believe its for the 94-01 style but the only thing that seperates them all is the headlight harnesses. I'm sure you could hardwire them I if they didn't match.

7. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

If your going with the unimount then you don't want a 3 plug setup. Check your unimount plow there should be 2 connectors. Yes I have the proper wiring. Extra 200.00 for the complete truckside wiring without a controller.

8. randomb0b123

from america

ive got all the ford side wiring and controller would i be able to use that controller?

9. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Yes you can use that controller. The wiring could be the same that you need. Just look at the headlight connector on the harness and the one on your truck and describe it to me. The Dodge should have the old 3 blade glass bulb. The harness you have probably has the blue connector?