1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Vibrator Kit for Western 1000

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Keith 6RR, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Keith 6RR

Keith 6RR Junior Member
    from Skokie

Hey does anybody have a used/new vibrator kit that they do not use anymore? Id love to have one can't afford the 260-280 new though :help:

2. Keith 6RR

Keith 6RR Junior Member
    from Skokie

To the Top!

Also, it sounds as im asking for it for free! im asking to buy 1 from you thats possibly sitting around :nod:

3. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Angelos supply sells new for about 150..........

4. Keith 6RR

Keith 6RR Junior Member
    from Skokie

i couldn't find vibrators on their site. Can you possibly link it?

5. forestfireguy

I didn't find them on the site either, but I called after someone here mentioned that they carry them, I think they're more expensive but there's also Vibco, they manufacture and sell vibrators for industrial applications.

6. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 Member
    from MO

marking this page

7. forestfireguy

Funny thing, the really sexy voice that answered the phone at Vibco, saying hello, vibrators for all your needs really threw me for a second!!!

8. Keith 6RR

Keith 6RR Junior Member
    from Skokie

haha i know! i called them before i posted this thread! That shyt was HOTT i found it so sek-see :)

9. LKleineberg

LKleineberg Junior Member
    from RI

Happy to do business

Hi Guys! Thanks for sharing info about VIBCO and checking into our products (and for the kudos to our reception team... they're a lot of fun!)

Let me know if you need help finding information on our products... you can find a new Sandbuster catalog at http://www.vibco.com/content/news-vibco-new-sandbuster-catalog.php

We'll be happy to refer you to a dealer in your area!

Happy Plowing!

Linda K.