1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Used Sub Frame #99100614

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by snoway09, Feb 16, 2009.

1. snoway09

snoway09 Junior Member

Good morning gentlemen.

I am in need of a used Sno Way sub frame/truckmount model #99100614.( 3 pin mount)
    I simply cannot afford to buy one new from my local dealer ($635.00 part,$350.00 to install), so I am appealing to the masses.
    I have a used 24 series plow with a 7 1/2' blade (2003, paid $1,000.00)
    Needs to mount to a 2005 Chevy 1500 crew cab.

If anyone out there in Sno Way land has one available for sale, please let me know.Looking for something delivered for $300-$350.

I am told I will also need Part #s 99100529 and 99100592 (light harness) to complete my installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. s_melchi

s_melchi Senior Member

I hate to burst your bubble but the mount costs the dealers considerable more than you want to pay for it. Dealers are going to need $600 for the part. The problem is there are very few of those out there to be purchased. You might get lucky and find a used one. But be prepared to pay the $635 because I think that is where you are going to end up.

I can get you the parts but you it looks like you aren't going to like the price. Most people that buy a used plow spend about $1000 in parts to be able to install it on their truck. Now you can get lucky and have the plow come off the same truck as you have. But that doesn't happen very often. It doesn't matter what brand either. It's usually about $1000 to get a used plow up and running.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You also need the power harnesses, a pair of headlight relays, etc, unless they came with the plow. Also the freight on that mount is not cheap it weighes a "ton." It will be hard to find what you need for your budget.
  4. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Actually you'll only need (1) light relay, one will come with the light harness.