1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need used or new 1875 snowex...bought mount before

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by jerrywane, Aug 15, 2011.

1. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

I am likeing the fact that it does bulk salt,and bought the swing gate mount for a steal...$125+ 75 S/H now i would like to buy a 1875 snow-ex for the mount(putting the plow before the horse) any one got one for sale,and will it stand up to a 10 small event winter in S.E. Kentucky?would go with a 1075,but no bulk salt use!Like i said i had already made up my mind on the type of spreader and have had the opportunity to buy a brand new one for $2,200 with S/H included......have some time to go before the first event,but always like to try on my boots before i use em....thanx for any info (good/bad) and may your weatherman call for frosty all winter longpayup
  2. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

SnowEx 1875

You will like the 1875 over the 1075 for sure. The 1075 is a great unit but the 1875 gives you not only the bulk material flexibility, but also a dual control box for the spinner and the auger feed system. You can apply more or less material without changing driving speed.

I run several of them. Call me if you want to and I will answer any questions you have. You can reach me at the below number 8 - 5:30.