1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need used equipment

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by dinopj, Apr 24, 2005.

1. dinopj

dinopj Junior Member

I have a small parking lot sweeping business and I've been looking for a good used sweeper truck. Any info on web sites or any other place I can look?
  2. Riceyoung

Riceyoung Junior Member
    from TN

1996 Tymco

I live in TN and have a good Tymco 210 which I am selling for 14,500. Email me at Riceyoung24@excite.com if you are interested.
  3. Plow Babe

Plow Babe Senior Member

4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Call Ron Rigsby. 615 566 3121
    I bought my Scavinjer off him. He had a list of about 10 trucks when I bought mine. He runs a sweeping business and sells equipment. He knows the market. He should have at least a handful of trucks for sale and treated me pretty well. Tell him Phil Hicks sent you. Just one option, and I am sure there are many others out there similar. Sweeper Market magazine is basically a wheeler dealer for the sweeping industry. It is free to subscribe. That is also a good starting point.
  5. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

i have a schwarze 347 i for sale with 100,000 miles on it and 1300 hours on the rear motor that is 2 years old it is a 1997 in great shape im asking $16,500 for it.
  6. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

95 schwarze 348..8,000

I have a 1995 schwarze 348 for 8,000. It has 155,000 and 2,200 hours on the aux. motor. Mitsubishi diesel front, Isuzu diesel rear. New hopper 2 years ago. Runs and drives great. Email and I will send a few pictures. duster@uslink.net