1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need unimount pump asap

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 911tech, Dec 18, 2012.

1. 911tech

911tech Junior Member

While redoing my uni one of the bolts for the bottom lug broke in the pump took it to a machine shop to have removed not sure what happeded but now the bolt wont torque at all. No im between a rock and a hard place used up most of my free money redoing the plow and now need a differant pump and were suppose to see some decent snow here in about a day or so. So if someone has a spare pump that they want to sell please let me knowas i definatly need it. Im located in Woodstock,IL and can meet with cash.
    Thanks
    Bill
    815-790-0224

2. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like you took it to the wrong place to have the bolt extracted. I have done a couple of insta-acts where the motor bolts break in the manifoild. Only way to get them out is to weld a nut to the broken bolt, it can even be done if the broken bolt is below the surface. DO NOT use a drill. Hard to get perfectly center even on a Brideport Mill and when drilled out the threads are ruined and need to be heli coiled. Take a pic. Maybe I can help but you might need to helicoil it or a timesert. Not to hard if you know what you are doing and the machine shop didn't.

3. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I have a pump for a fisher minute mount one. Its the same pump just a longer lift cylinder. should work. I am in muskegon mi, if you are interested please call me at 231-557-2077 thanks David

4. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

Just posted one for sale

5. PSD

PSD Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

I Have one here too.

6. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

call RA Adams enterprises in McHenry just got one from them for $140

7. Garagekeeper

Garagekeeper Senior Member

Hey Bill you get your pump up and operating...
    Figured you found someone that could install a couple of heli-coil thread inserts by now...

John...