1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need unimount 2002 chevy 2500DH

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JazyT, Nov 3, 2009.

1. JazyT

JazyT Junior Member

I'm looking for the truckside mount and wiring for a 2002 chevy 2500 HD version. If you got one for sale, or know someone who does, please let me know.
    I also have a dodge ram 1500 mount for sale, fits the 94 - 01 models.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. JazyT

JazyT Junior Member

Thanks. I contacted him about it, no answer yet. I also need the wiring harness for the chevy.

4. JazyT

JazyT Junior Member

Do you know if the 2500 mount will fit the 2500HD truck? What about the wire harness? That part should be the same right?

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yep all the same, mount that is. Harnesses run 99-02 and 03-up. 03 changed to a 12 pin, earlier ones were 9.

6. JazyT

JazyT Junior Member

Is there an adapter I can buy to convert the 9 to 12 pin or do I need a whole new harness?

7. JazyT

JazyT Junior Member

Well, the trade is complete, Thanks for the hook up got-h2o, however, there are no light connectors on the wiring harness. Not sure if I'm supposed to splice it all up to the existing light connectors or what. I read the schematics on the Western site, but I can't quite understand it all.