1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need uni-mount mounts truckside ford

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rycher, Oct 25, 2010.

1. rycher

rycher Junior Member

I am looking for mounts for a unimount on a 1999 ford f-250. (truckside) Please call me if any one has a set 630-673-4716 Thank you Ryan.

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

570.00 for the mount. I can get it close to you for 30.00.

3. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

rycher -If I get my truck traded in the next few days I will have a Western Unimount truck side bracket that will be coming off a 2002 F350.
    I'm looking for a bracket to fit an '08 F350. I believe it would have to be the Ultramount as the unimount brackets were not made in '08. If you know of someone that has one let me know.

4. rycher

rycher Junior Member

Laner-please let me know as soon as you are ready to get rid of your uni mount bracket!! I will keep my ears open for an 08 f350 bracket....You can give me a call at 630-673-4716 when you are ready thanks, Ryan

5. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

rycher -Will do. I did make the deal on a truck today. Not sure how soon I will have my unimount off, but will let you know as soon as I do. Where in Il are you located?

6. rycher

rycher Junior Member

I am near St. Charles IL.

7. Laner

Laner Member
    from IA

I have the unimount off my truck, 2002 F350. Will also have wiring to sell also. What's all this worth? Haven't removed the wiring yet, but should have it off by the end of the weekend.