1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need truckside mount-ultramount for 05 chevy 2500hd

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by dupupp, Jan 26, 2009.

1. dupupp

dupupp Member

i need the mount my chevy silverado 2500-i also need the isolation module and light harness for the mvp. I have the mount for a 05 ford and isolation module and harness for the mvp ultramount if interested
    thanks
    Rob

2. te snow

te snow Member

Stupid Question

Have you tried ebay yet? I've been watching it a lot this winter for good buys and have found isolation moduals, (Green Sticker) other mounting hardware, controlers for both mvp and straight blade. I have an ultramount myself and the module has a green sticker. Not sure if the mvp may use the same module as the straight blade.

3. dupupp

dupupp Member

yes i have been watching ebay-just picked up the plow last saturday and i don't need the plow quite yet because i still have my jeep with plow. just seeing if anyone had one out there.
    thanks
    Rob

4. mrplow5885

mrplow5885 Junior Member

where are you i have a used one frame mounts only

5. dupupp

dupupp Member

yeah the truckside mount is all that i need-i have the receivers. i am in peoria illinois-give me a call at 309-264-2311. let see what we can work out.
    thanks
    Rob