1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Truck side Unimount hardware 91 Chevy

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by daplowman, Nov 28, 2006.

1. daplowman

daplowman Member

I have a 7 1/2' plow that i took off a 99 1500 looking to put it on a 91 3/4 ton full size.
    question 1 will the harness that i have work

question 2 does anyone have the truck side brackets?
  2. daplowman

daplowman Member

bumpidy bump
  3. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

if your 99 is a classic style then the wiring should work. the U.C. is different. you can either buy a new ultramount with conversion. or buy each unimount part to make up the u.c. call Lorne @ 877.361.2227 he might be able to help
  4. auckio73

auckio73 Junior Member

91 plow mount

I believe i have what you are looking for I have the unimount mount, wires and controller joystick. It looks like a very complete setup . my email is boommer73@comcast.net my number is 908-601-3266 you can email anytime or call between 9 to 5

5. killakane138

killakane138 Junior Member

Got Ya

Well I Got A Western Unimount U.c Like Brand New $200 Pplus Shipping Let Me Know Got It Right Now Ready To Ship, 2489145265 Rob