1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need truck drove to Kansas

Discussion in 'Employment' started by kcplowmata, Oct 29, 2007.

1. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

Need to hire someone to haul a truck from NY to KC or drive it.Will pay cash.It is the big red salt truck that was listed on equipment for sale.

2. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

How much does it weigh? My trailer can handle up to 11k or so. Which towns as well?

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

kcplowmata, if you need someone let me know. I'm a freight broker and can get it hauled for you. We'd need to agree on a price before I lined up someone.

4. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

yes i need it hauled its a ford l900 with spreader on bed it was for sale on here procut had it for sale and its the red truck on my pic signature . from wappinger falls ny 12590 to kc ks 66106. 913 220 8733 is my cell num thanks

Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  5. Ggg6

Ggg6 Senior Member
    from IL

An 11k # trailer isn't going to be enough for an L9000.

6. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

try Ken Thummel trucking. they do a lot of flatbed. should cost about $2500??? they have many drivers around here.

7. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

yea got a quote of 2500. trying to be a tightwad . just bought this truck. then a boss plow and an airflo spreader. so i was trying to get someone to drive it. looks like it might be me.thanks jay

8. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

if you had asked me a week ago i would have done it. i just went to ohio and crossed through newyork. little bit further than i had in mind but few a few greens id have done ya the favor.

9. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

bought plane ticket going up friday to get it. anyone need any thing drove from ny back to ks let me know. got extra driver with me

10. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

You'll probably want to take some ear plugs. Is that a 3208 and 13 spd?

11. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

cummins with road ranger