1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need to vent....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jrm123180, Dec 7, 2004.

1. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

It's snowing here in southern NH northern MA and I have no running truck. I spun a main bearing about 2 weeks ago and haven't had time to put my replacement engine in. Talk about depressing...the engine is sitting on my garage floor with the old one hanging from the lift. Damp old trucks.

2. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

That sucks. Well what are you doing on here? get out there and drop in the new one!!! at least you have something to plow with, i ain't got nothin right now at all, but no snow that i can see either just rain rain miserable rain :cry:

good luck.

3. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

I'm stuck at work all day behing this computer...most of the time, this site is what keeps me sain

4. jpunlimited

jpunlimited Senior Member

priority

you do not look well...are you sure you don't need to take a sick day! or two?
    make sure you buy a box of surgical gloves so you don't come in the next day looking like you cleaned out the oil burner..

5. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

....cough, cough, sneeze, sneeze.....I don't feel so hot.... :nod:

6. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I seem to get sick this time of year also :)

I think you slipped on the ice go home that way when you come back to work and your back hurts from hanging over the fender it will look better :rolleyes:

Dan

7. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

Thought of that, but a neighbor is a boss unfortunetly. To close to home for that.

8. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

jrm123180

I hear you man. I am stuck in my box of a cubicle all day as well at my "real job". I wish my truck was paid off so I could do what I really wanted for work like landscaping or contruction or anything hands on really, outdoors. Maybe in a couple years I can make the leap, until then I gotta get back to work.

9. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

I need to finish school...I"m on that extended college plan. Going into like year 6 here. I think i need to break off and start my own business...not sure what though.