1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need to replace bob-tach attachment plate

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by SullivanSeptic, Dec 3, 2009.

1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Doe anyone know where I can get a new bob-tach attachment plate system for my bobcat skidd steer? Obviously some where else besides the dealer. I am loking for the manual bob-tach. My plate has worn down and its not safe anymore. I just started looking but I figured I would ask here in case someone knesw of a place that sold them. Thanks in advance

2. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

ebay has alot, other then that can't say

3. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Do you need the bobtach assembley (that mounts to your booms) or just the plate that attaches to your bucket?

4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Guessing assembly, needs a manual bobtach.
    OP nobody that I know of makes one aftermarket. Best bet Ebay, Craigslist, or used from dealer off a burnt machine or something. New they are spendy

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Have seen ALOT of them on Ebay too.

6. SullivanSeptic

Actually need the plate. The top lip has worn down to the point that the bucket and snow pusher are loose. Have been putting a weld on it to beef it up but its just too far gone. I'll try ebay and see what I find. Thanks guys

7. SullivanSeptic

Check that! I need the mount to the machine.

8. Kenkreger

Kenkreger Member

I afraid you are stuck with the dealers or used parts.
    However many have also been repaired. Consult a local welding or machine shop, they can often rebuild it better then new.
    Ken