1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need to know condition of I-95

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Banksy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I'm planning on driving back to NC tomorrow from Mass. What's I-95 like in the DE, MD and VA area? I trust NY and NJ to stay on top of it, but the other areas I'm not sure about. I'm driving the truck and towing my trailer with 2 atvs and a snowmobile that I barely used in NH. :realmad:

Thanks in advance.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Since no one has answered ,they must all be out plowing!
  3. snobgone

snobgone Senior Member
    from CT

Just talked to my brother in law in central jersey and he said its a mess. They got another foot or so. I would imagine by morning it may be clear. Might want to try that one Friday! They are freaking out down there.
  4. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

According to the local radio around here- I-95 is in BAD shape right now- a lot of accidents and snow all over- roads around here are in really BAD shape- some still haven't even been plowed 1x yet!
  5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Good job to the mid-atlantic plowers. I-95 was in fantastic shape. Made it back in 11.5 hours.

On a side note: Clean off your freaking car and truck!!!! I saw numerous close calls with snow blowing off vehicles. Idiots!
  6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

jersey getting good at this plowing stuff now....