1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need to find motor relay for Fisher Plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dodgedump, Jan 12, 2008.

1. dodgedump

dodgedump Member
    from MASS

I have a MMI fisher plow. I messed up and wired the plow directly to the battery so when I plug it in the motor runs right away. I was confused about the relay. Where is the motor relay? Anyone have a part number or location, I have an 3 Dodge ram hemi. From the installation it looks like there should be one in my engine now. Thanks

2. Buster F

Buster F Senior Member

Hey there, as i'm sure you've figured out you need to have a power relay between your battery and your plow motor. your main harness should currently have 3 wires with no home. Your best bet is to go right to fishers website and all the info you need is there. you will need to get a relay which is just a 12 volt solenoid and a short cable to go from your battery to the relay. Good luck, Roy