1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need to find a dealer in Indiana

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by GSShelper, Dec 15, 2008.

1. GSShelper

GSShelper Member

I have been going to A-1 in Merrillville indiana Hitch for my Western plow servicing is there any other dealers in my area i live in Hammond, Lake County, Indiana, im having some of the same up down left right issues everyone els is having and they changed my s3 valve and tht didnt work, they als changed my Poppet relief valve wich seemed to hel a bit but still having problem,,, so far i have 335 bucks wrapped up; in the fix with no avail, starting to get upset, im at a loss and running out of money and im thinking the big one is not to far away.....
    any suggestions???

Dan, Gsshelper

1997 ford f150, western ultramount 7.5 std, trynex minipro 575 spreader:dizzy:

2. artcct

artcct Junior Member
    from indiana

bridegrooms on broad in griffith ask for jeff (its about two blocks north of main st)

3. GSShelper

GSShelper Member

went to see jeff ,,,,he was too busy and didnt seem to want to help..

4. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

We have Riggs Mowers (western dealer) here in Valpo but if your coming out this far I would sooner recommend Bob over at Valpo Trailer on Route 30.... nice guy always willing to help. They are right across the street from one another anyway.

5. GSShelper

GSShelper Member

thanks Timberseal ill check them out

6. Beater_K20

Beater_K20 Member

Dwyer's in Granger, though that's quite a haul for you.