1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need the controler " dash mount ", where to find it?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by JimRoss, Oct 17, 2011.

1. JimRoss

JimRoss Member

You know, that little black plastic sticky mount you place on your dash to hold the hand controler. I sure am having a hard time finding one on the net. I couldnt find it on BOSS web site either ( hoped to find a part number to search the net with ). Bought a new truck and had everything moved over, now I need a new controler dash mount.

2. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

part number: MSC09660. Go to the Boss site, accesories page. scroll down you'll see dashmount/pedastel mount leg mount.

3. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

4. JimRoss

JimRoss Member

Thanx Deckscapes, thats what I was looking for.

Problem now is shipping prices! One company wanted $16 another $17...just crazy.:dizzy:

5. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

You should be able to ship it out First Class Mail for maybe $4 or $5?

6. RedsGarage25

RedsGarage25 Sponsor

Jim,

PM me your address, I have a bunch of these things that guys who buy plows don't want..I'll throw one in an envelope for you at N/C

7. JimRoss

JimRoss Member

Super! Address PM'ed.

Thank you very much!

8. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

a cb microphone clip works as well

9. JimRoss

JimRoss Member

Yes, it does...but. The black plastic one from BOSS looks much nicer on the black dash material of my truck.