1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need swing out spreader pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Vinnie, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

I picked up a western 2000 spreader that was set up for a swing out mount. Unfortunately the mount went with the truck. What I need is just some close up pictures of the mount. I,m not concerned with measurements , just what the mount looks like so I can fabricate my own.
    The photo is just an example of what model mine is.

Model 2000.GIF

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  2. safety_dave

safety_dave Junior Member

3. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

THATS PERFECT !! Thanks a lot . I looked all over and couldn't find a CLEAR pic to save my life:dizzy: I guess its like I tell my kids " Obviously you didn't look everywhere or you wouldn't still be looking " LMAO

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Vinnie, you ever come down towards Peoria? You're more than welcome to take a look at mine for measurements or whatever you need.

5. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

you could prob go to you local western dealer and just buy the parts you need...my guy is real good and gives me good prices...

6. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

Actually I go to Peoria quite a bit to watch the Riverman . The next time I head that way I,ll keep your offer in mind. Thanks
    I got a quote from a local dealer and it was $339.00 :eek: I,m sure I can build it for a lot less then that .

7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Let me know when you come down next time, I'll PM you my Phone number.