1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need subs near south Chicago

Discussion in 'Networking' started by R.J.S. SNOWPLOW, Oct 26, 2011.

1. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

R.J.S. SNOWPLOW Senior Member

I need subs info for south Chicago
    Must have vboxs
    And be glb insuerd
    And have references
    I bided on 4 properties = to over 10 archs
    leave info and type of equipment and truck you have
    Won't know till nov. 5th
    Thanks for reading

2. jadawg27

jadawg27 Junior Member

How many guys are you looking for and where are the jobs? We dont have v box's but were looking into getting some. We have 3 bobcats and 2 2005 f350 duallys with 9 ft plows and wings and 2 6 wheeler dump trucks for hauling if snow needs to be moved the 6wheelers dont have plows. As for the bobcats we have 1 10 ft pusher, snow plows and big deep snow buckets we usually only use 2 of the bobcats because one is a track machine. The reason we are looking is because the guy we plowed for last year still owes us a lot of money and we saved his butt on the big storm we were some of the only ones who could do anything or move around. My email is jadawg27@comcast.net email me and I can send you my phone # . Thanks Jason

3. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

2 locations is 4.5 acher each other 2.4 acher. 1 near north lake,il is 4.5 achers I have a friend for north lake,
    Hopefully I win this bid war if I do win this I will be shopping for 133 tons of salt

4. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Did you "bided" on 10 mcdonalds? or is arch a term of measurement i'm not familiar with?

5. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

Oops acre= 43560 square feet

6. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

Now they are saying won't know till nov 15th who gets awarded the account