1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ARW, Nov 14, 2008.

1. ARW

ARW Junior Member
    from Indiana

We plow big warehouses, not small stuff. The trucks back drag and crum, we have backhoes and loaders to carry the snow. Long hours and plenty of work. I pay every week.
    I have over 100 pieces and would like only 20 more!
    Call ARW Trucking, Inc.
    Thanks Alan
  2. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

well what a small world alan, looks like im gonna be seeing a lot of you this winter! good luck to you guys and i will be in contact with you soon

Adam Kopetsky
  3. RLTimbs

RLTimbs Member

I'll let a couple of my buddies know about this post.

If you happen to have anything an ATV can handle.. LMK :)

EPPSLLC Senior Member

I will be up there when there are big storms
  5. payton

payton Senior Member

wow lookie there everyones getting on board from indy now.. i can only assume this is lauras relations
  6. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

you bet! Are you guys booked up this year? hiring any subs? If so what areas do you take care of? Adam Kopetsky
  7. payton

payton Senior Member

this year looks to be pretty decently booked. were expanding out all directions. weve got work from the airport area up to carmel and down to greenwood and everywhere inbetween.

EPPSLLC Senior Member

I'll give you all a call when im in town :D
  9. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

What number you have?

EPPSLLC Senior Member

I'm just gonna go thru the phone book lol jk jk .. ..I was joking but if i do see a big storm coming that is going to miss us i will be coming up there . .. . Im originally from indy so my dad still lives up there . . . If any one needs help just let me know . . .I have an 01 f-350 with a 7 1/2 blade and a snow ex 1075 salter . . .
  11. Kopetsky11

Kopetsky11 Junior Member

I am on the south side of indy and if ANYONE needs some extra help give me a call at (317) 625-6201

Adam Kopetsky
  12. mike111

mike111 Junior Member

I have 3 trucks with 7.50 ft plows and one bed salter southside of indianapolis mike 3173839159 or 3173412524
  13. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

If anybody in indy is looking for a job weve got a truck with ur name on it over here on the westside
  14. Timm

Timm Junior Member
    from indiana

Parrish Group LLC
    Serving Indianapolis , greenwood & Surrounding areas
    plowing and spreading, commercial & Residentl
    2008 F450 9.6 boss Vplow with boss spreader
    2007 F350 9.6 Boss Vplow with meyer spreader
    2000 chevy dump bed with staright plow and snowway spreader
    2007 Montanna D49 front loader with 12 push box
    2008 Montanna D28 front loader
    2000 TCM artigulating front loader
    3- John deer 18 horse snow blowers

Parent companies http://www.trinityrecycling.us http://www.Parrishwaste.com

15. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

We can have ALL the equipment and contracts you can mention in -1- looooong sentence, if you dont have any "snow" or "ice" in your service area then all we have is a bunch of worthless equipment ....its like having a plow truck & salter in southern Florida.

For Sale :::::>>>>> everything I wont need this winter ( almost everything so far )

Help Wanted :::::> NOT :eek: No snow,,,,No help needed

Dear Mr. New President Obama, Im going to need a Snow Services BAIL OUT payup
    Im thinking about 5 Billion should cover our employee salaries, MY BONUS, oh ya and the loss of income due to NO Snow in my service area. I would also like to request at this time a small government Grant for 50 million to research the reason we do not get snow in this area anymore.

Have a nice day !!!! Im going to a 5-star resort in the Bahamas for our company meet'n
  16. Indy

Indy Senior Member

WE are going to the Bahama's for our Indy snow status meeting
  17. skidoo08

skidoo08 Junior Member
    from indiana

I'm going to go be a weatherman.....Where else can you miss forcast so bad and keep your job and get paid well also????

EPPSLLC Senior Member

there are three people in this world that can lie and keep their job

1. Lawyers
    2. Politicians
    3. Weathermen
  19. Budsoda

Budsoda Junior Member

I have a 1 ton dually with a blizzard 810 plow.... I'm looking for work... I live a little north of Indy
    call me 765-210-1373 ...and put me to work
  20. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Budsoda - will work for you with signs to work for others on his truck. He will only anwser phone when he wants to work. He stood a guy up I know a few years back he had a property to plow and did it a few times and then got a call to plow and anwsered phone and then never showed!!! Not first hand experience but I've heard!