1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need subs in Howard County, MD and Maybe Downtown Baltimore

Discussion in 'Networking' started by GreatBigTuna, Oct 29, 2004.

1. GreatBigTuna

GreatBigTuna Member

I just landed a large commercial lot in the Elkridge area and need to augment my crew. I'm looking for 2 truck/plows and possibly a backhoe.

I'm also waiting on a renewal for a lot near the Inner Harbor for which I will need one truck/plow, I may or may not get this one.

Must be insured and available 24/7 during the season with reliable equipment. Full payment will be made at the conclusion of each event. Give me a call and we can discuss the details. If you get the voice mail, please leave a message and I'll get back with you in the early evening or the next morning. Thanks!!!
  2. GreatBigTuna

GreatBigTuna Member

I'm looking for another 2 trucks in Elkridge if anyone is interested. Give me a ring on my cell 443-623-5733. Also looking for P/T sidewalk crew and an operator for a compact tractor loader, so any leads on interested laborers or operators would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2004
  3. shaughnessylawn

shaughnessylawn Junior Member

iam interrested have a 2000 chevy 2500 plow salt spreader and back hoe what are you paying call me 4436231428 biz
  4. savagewolf

savagewolf Junior Member

What type of loader you looking of a operator for? I might be up for that
    E-Mail me @ wolfmetalfab at comcast.net I also have a basic welding setup here if anyone needs repairs done (24/7 during season) plasma cutter and tig/stick (Cert welder)