1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need subs for Columbus, OH

Discussion in 'Employment' started by jadyejr, Oct 28, 2010.

1. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Looking for subs for the columbus area. Must have own insurance. Email me with the equipment you have. Looking for skid steers as well as plows. Thanks!

John
    1stqualityohio@gmail.com

2. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

Anyone? I need 6 trucks to commit this week. Email me for details. Looking for mostly the Grove City area.

3. brad2555

brad2555 Junior Member
    from ohio

are you wanting by the hr, just in a big snow, or are you wanting to sub the whole lot for the whole saeson?

4. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

looking for subs by the hour, its guaranteed 15 hours per storm. I really am in need of a couple of small trucks right now, like rangers or colorados, if anyones interested please contact me ASAP.

5. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

bump......

6. greenguy08

greenguy08 Junior Member

Sent you an email...

7. PlowTeam5

PlowTeam5 Senior Member

Told my friend to email you. He said he will be emailing you here soon. His name is Billy. He has yrs of experience and usually helps me when I need him.

8. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

hey guys i really appreciate the response from here! It looks like im still 1 truck short to meet my demand, I'd really feel better filling that spot with something smaller... I only have a few large lots and than everything else is condo's, it's really the ideal for a smaller truck or a jeep... I don't think i can justify an atv in place of a truck.... Let me know...

9. wnwniner

wnwniner Member

What part of town? My boss is looking to pick up 1 or two more lots (im just the cheap labor, he's the "brains") but eveything we do is in NE columbus/Westerville area.

10. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

mostly south west side of town