1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need subs chicago south suburbs

Discussion in 'Employment' started by ALJ, Oct 30, 2010.

1. ALJ

ALJ Junior Member

I have a route in the Orland - Tinley area that we need to fill. Perfect senario - Pickup truck with plow and 1 or 2 shovelers. If interested please call 708-403-8433 and ask for AL.
    Thanks

2. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

Bump

You Won't Find A Better Company to work For

3. ALJ

ALJ Junior Member

Thanks for the great feedback and posting. We are growing our snow business and are looking for great subs. Are you looking for work.

4. triplaz

triplaz Junior Member

I live in Downers Grove, IL
    I'll call you tomorrow.

5. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

yeah i called talked to al on friday said he's call me on monday. never heard from him.

called monday left message and again today tuesday still nothing.... guess I'll keep looking....

6. ALJ

ALJ Junior Member

Reliable. Sorry for the delayed response. I was out on Monday and was not able to talk to our routing manager until late yesterday. I will call you around 9 this morning.

7. ALJ

ALJ Junior Member

Triplaz. I still need the Downers route filled, I will wait to hear from you if you have the right equipment for the job I thinks its a good opportunity.

8. Reliable Snow and Ice

yes it was good to hear from you AL hope we can get some thing going with an area that my Equipment can fit your customer's need's

9. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I'm available as a backup in the Lisle/Downers area if you ever need one.

10. ALJ

ALJ Junior Member

Please give me a call at the office 708-403-8433. I will be here for another hour or so.
    Thanks Al.

11. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I'll do my best. I have some work to finish at the office and will be using the phone, but I should be free after 5.

12. Reliable Snow and Ice

hey if you want to know the equipment check out my pic's and i have a video on you tube also...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgNsq4t5_Y0

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  13. hi_octane

hi_octane Member

still lookin for help got a 2003 dodge 2500 with a 8' pro western i like off 111th and western

14. ALJ

ALJ Junior Member

All of our routes are filled for now unless something new comes in. I will keep you posted if something opens. I do have a few last minute open bids out in that area.

15. maneyg

maneyg Junior Member
    from chicago

Hi, still have any routes? Have 10 more trucks. Call germane 630-408-6787

16. maneyg

maneyg Junior Member
    from chicago

Hey Allen , any luck with Orland?