1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need sub-work in Lincoln, Nebraska

Discussion in 'Employment' started by emark6, Sep 8, 2006.

1. emark6

emark6 Junior Member

I am attending college at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln and need some plow work here in town. I own a Ford F-350 with a Boss straight blade. I have three years of commercial plowing experience in the Omaha area ranging from Business lots to condo developments and apartments. Please let me know.

2. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

you could run a AD in paper it be lot better find them in linclon..

WE need a BIG SNOW STORM IN NEBRASKA!! :redbounce

3. AJ Watson

AJ Watson Member

go a couple places

Give me a call 402-706-0036 or ajwatson314@hotmail.com. I went to school there 5 years just graduated. I have two apartment complexes you should bid.

later
    aj

4. emark6

emark6 Junior Member

thanks

Thanks for the recomendation, but i decided to go back with sub-contracting with the same company as last year. It is well worth the money for the 45 min drive.

5. AJ Watson

AJ Watson Member

AJ's Landscaping

Are you looking for work this summer. I saw you are going for a landscaping degree. I'm looking to hire someone with experience in landscaping to run my crew and can do drawings. Let me know if you are interested or if anyone else in the landscaping design college needs a summer job in Omaha.

Thanks
    AJ