1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need Sub work in Indianapolis, IN

Discussion in 'Employment' started by BossC/K1500, Oct 26, 2005.

1. BossC/K1500

BossC/K1500 Junior Member

All:

Experienced plower looking for some Hourly Sub work. C/K 1500 w/ Boss 7.6 super duty. Indianapolis and surrounding counties preferred. Northside ideal. Will travel if needed. Let me know if someone has additional work.

THXS in advance.
    :)

2. Bldrs83

Bldrs83 Member

I heard Hittle is looking for people. They pay $62/hr. I think R.A.S.K. pays $50/hr. and they had an ad out too.

3. HoveysLawnCare

HoveysLawnCare Junior Member

do any of you have any contact info on any of these places?

4. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

R.A.S.K.
    Tony Miller : tmiller@raskcorp.com Phone: 317-945-2065

or

Hittle
    17778 Sun Park Drive, Westfield IN 46074
    Phone: 317-896-5697
    Ad shows...
    Pickup truck $62.00

Contact Marla at 317-896-5697

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both those ads are straight from the Free Indiana Auto and RV

All_Clear

5. HoveysLawnCare

HoveysLawnCare Junior Member

thanks alot man!

6. payton

payton Senior Member

also looking for some work in the indy area.
    hey man if you dont mind post up what you find out.
    thanks

payton

7. payton

payton Senior Member

i just spoke with hittle and there setting up there routes next wed. so if you havent spoke with them you really should give them a call asap.

payton

8. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

No problem... I had marked those 2 pages cuz i thought they might be handy to keep.... Pickup an Indiana auto and rv (every friday) They are both in there....

I live just far enough away that i dont think it'd be worth my while at least not this year.... but have the info for the future.

All_Clear

9. payton

payton Senior Member

it might be worth the call she said they didnt have anything on the south side but all other areas were open. i know im marked down for the airport area. as well as other areas so it might be worth the call never know they may have areas off 74 brownsburg.. thats only what 20 mins from you? ok maybe 30 but still might be worth calling
    payton

10. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Well i'ma stay at home papa with my daughters 3 yr old and 11 month old..Run my gutter cleaning business part time.... My 3 yr old went with me last yr plowing drives but am not planing on doing snow removal this yr, bronco/plow currently up for sale... Need a pickup instead... then will work on another plow... Just to clear things up...

Let me know how it works out for ya and if you run into any snags.... being paid on time like they claim, not getting called out, ect... Doubt they'd do that but I'd like to hear a first hand expierance...

Thanks
    All_Clear

11. payton

payton Senior Member

ill keep ya updated im also going to get with my x employer poindexter excavating. they have the contract for the airport and do a lot of city and local goverment properties.

12. Indyjeepnut

Indyjeepnut Junior Member

Plow Help

I am always looking for back up trucks. I plow the southside only. Basically Southport to Franklin. Send me an email if Interisted.

Indyjeepnut@yahoo.com

Andy

Shaul Enterprises

13. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

I also plow on the southside, from Greenwood north to I70. I am looking for good reliable help this snow season. Email me if interested at scarr133@hotmail.com. Thanks. Scott

14. VanceCox@RASK

VanceCox@RASK Junior Member

R.A.S.K. Independant Contractors Needed

Hey gentleman,

The new contact at R.A.S.K. is Vance Cox (Mid-State Truck Equipment's former sales manager). Call me anytime @ (317)538-0874 or send me an email @ vcox@raskcorp.com. Also, feel free to check out our website at www.raskcorp.com. R.A.S.K. has been in business for almost 20 years by taking care of our contractors! We treat them fairly, have plenty of work to keep them busy, and pay them in full 7-10 days after an event. Please be aware of the many unestablished and inexperienced companies and individuals claiming to keep you busy. Anyone who is (or has been) in the snow & ice removal industry in the Indianapolis area can attest to R.A.S.K. & Associates reputation. Also, having sold snow & ice equipment for over 11 years at Mid-State, feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have on plows, spreaders, trucks, and other equipment. Let me know and LET IT SNOW!

Vance Cox
    Operations Manager
    R.A.S.K. & Associates
    (317)538-0874

15. proscapeslmd

proscapeslmd Junior Member

Many indy accounts needing help

I have many Indianpolis accounts that need help, including 143 Speedway gas stations, several apartments, as well as storefronts. I have accounts on the north, east, west, south, and waaaaaay south sides. Please conatct me at lawnbrotherslandscaping@yahoo.com. Thanks