1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need sub, Rockford Mi

Discussion in 'Employment' started by WMHLC, Sep 14, 2007.

1. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

Need a sub in Rockford Mi, Total work 1.5 hrs. So if your schedule is not full, give me a call or send me a pm. Tim Johnson 616-706-6792.

2. Bigman2006

Bigman2006 Junior Member

hey would it be residential or commercial work and where abouts in rockford, and pay? i dont live too far from rockford and will most likely have a few customers out that way but still fillin up my schedule so just wonderin. thanks

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Tim,

I took a look at it, and for the $$$$ involved, I will have to pass. Thanks for the oppurtunity.

Jonpayup

4. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

Bigman, its nine mile and meyers lake rd, only about hour of plowing. How much money do you want an hour? Give me a call 616-706-6792.

Thanks Tim Johnson

5. Bigman2006

Bigman2006 Junior Member

yea i kno where thats at, thats a little farther out than i would like to be. i actually dont even kno if i wanna take the rockford houses that are closer to me. it would be roundtrip about 45 min just driving.which isnt worth it to me.i was jw tho. thanxs anyways.

6. MrBillsLawn

MrBillsLawn Member

are you still looking for a sub..... we are already powing in that area, so we may be able to take care of it for you. let me know.

mrbillslawn@hotmail.com

7. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

Found a sub already, I will kept you info if something happens.