1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need sub in Middletown OH

Discussion in 'Employment' started by happy, Aug 14, 2010.

1. happy

happy Junior Member

Please call me if you have a truck with plow, or if you own a skidloader. Any equipment must be reliable, and would be preferable to have a back up snow clearing truck or bobcat. Also the operator must be reliable. This will be for a facility that would need around the clock service (whenever it snows) No it is not a warehouse or gas station or retail store. Please respond back as soon as possable. If you had a salter that would be good too. Will discuss more with the right person.

2. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Your number is not on your post. I live just south of middletown. I'd like to talk to you further. My number is in my sig or you can email me waistegate@hotmail.com.

my equipment is listed in my sig as well. Everything is in like new condition..

3. Swordfish3081

Swordfish3081 Junior Member

Swordfish Lawn Service

Happy,

Hey im Ben, the owner of Swordfish Lawn Service. Were located right between Miamisburg and Germantown. Im only about 15 minutes from Middletown. Give me a call on my cell @ 937-694-1932. I'd like to meet you and work something out!!

F250
    2010 8'2" Boss V Plow
    2010 Boss Tailgate Spreader 1100 model (800lbs)

Also have a couple subs that work with me, if needed with own truck, plows

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

What happened to this? do you still need someone?

5. happy

happy Junior Member

help in Middletown

I am sorry guys. I am writing your contact info down and will get a holdof you next week. I havent been on in a while. Yes we still will need help in middletown.