1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need Sub Frame for Sno-way MT series plow and 2001 F350 part# 99100396

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by amirian, Jan 30, 2008.

1. amirian

amirian Junior Member

I need a Sub Frame for Sno-way MT series plow and 2001 F350. The part number I have is 99100396. I only need some of the parts so a complete kit might not be necessary. I have a nose piece that seems to be right Got a good deal on a used plow but now I am told I have the wrong sub frame and need to buy a new one for $900!!! I don't have that kind of money. Thanks for your help!

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

If you have the complete 99100396 subframe it will fit your vehicle just fine. Here is a copy of the installation manual for that mount.

http://www.snoway.com/service/Subframes/97100635f.pdf

3. amirian

amirian Junior Member

That is the part I need

Sorry. Should have said that is the part number I was told I needed! I have a nose piece that seems right and two side brackets that the installer said are not for my f350.

4. toby4492

The 396 is the mount that you need for your truck. It is available through any retailer.

Was the $900 that you were quoted an installed price for the mount and to wire everything up on the truck?

5. amirian

amirian Junior Member

mount price

I was quoted $899 for the mount alone. Installation is extra. Does this sound right to you? What is the MSRP? Can I buy directly from you at Sno-Way?

-Sven

6. toby4492

Sven,

Send me an email at tom.obrien@snoway.com and give me some additional information on this.

Thanks,

Tom

7. amirian

amirian Junior Member

Thanks I'll keep looking.

Hopefully I can turn up a used one or less expensive new one. Low on funds right now. Maybe another poster will have a lead for me.

-Sven