1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need someone to plow a cell tower in Holland, MN

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Camden, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Brand new cell site going online this week. I need a permanent contractor to keep the site plowed. Typically these sites can be the last ones you service unless there's an emergency. If you're interested give me a call at 32O-616-1499. Leave a message if I don't answer.

2. dcmarks

dcmarks Junior Member

What does it pay??

3. dcmarks

dcmarks Junior Member

What does it pay?? Do you have other sites in southwest MN and west central MN we could do??

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Unlimited collect calls for a year.

Free bump

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'll be completely honest with you, I've never hired anyone whose first question is "How much do you pay?". I don't want to sound like an a-hole so I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for your interest, good luck the rest of this season.

6. dcmarks

dcmarks Junior Member

What I mean is it hourly, so much a time, etc. Sorry about my post I should have wrote how are you paid! SORRY!!

7. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Give me a call tomorrow and we can chat in greater detail. Sorry for the earlier misunderstanding.

8. chesterlawn

chesterlawn Member

That is the last thing I want to know is how much it pays. In fact in most cases I never ask and if they don't pay I'll get over it.