1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some trouble shooting HELP

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by searay220, Dec 28, 2008.

1. searay220

searay220 Member

60 degree day here in the Boston area today. So I thought I would clean and grease up all the battery,relay and plow wiring. Well no good deed goes unpunished. Now nothing works. No power to the control fishstick.I do have plow lights,no blinkers or anything else.I found the power feed tap under the dash and thats good.I traced it back to the control module and that got power into plug #1. Thats about as far as I can go. I did test the fuses off the wiring harness that plugs into port 1 of the control module good.:confused::confused:
    Don't know where to go from here. While attaching the positive battery cable back I did ground out the wrench and got a zap.