1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some shoes

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Twolf, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Twolf

Twolf Junior Member
    from Maine

Looking for a pair of skids for my Fisher speedcast. Don't need to be pretty but I can't seem to find any around here for less than $75/pair. anyone have some laying around they could do without? I'd be glad to help you get started cleaning out your garage!

Thanks in advance

2. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  3. Twolf

Twolf Junior Member
    from Maine

lmao.... perhaps I should have worded that a little different!

4. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

I have a pair off of my Curtis, one is newer and the other is not. But if they fit ill give them to you for just the cost of shipping.

Let me know.

5. Twolf

Twolf Junior Member
    from Maine

I sent you a PM Kubota jr

6. Lifted4x4Astro

Lifted4x4Astro Senior Member

I have a pair that are 6" diameter, 6-1/2" high, post is 1-5/16" diameter and hollow. The post is a touch over 5" high and they both have spacers and hitch pins. Part number 5561 and the words "ANTI" and "WEAR" are cast into them. $40 shipped.