1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some quick help

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by 06CCSB, Jan 23, 2011.

1. 06CCSB

06CCSB Member

Picked up an old western mount but I can't find any part numbers on the damn thing. They guy I bought it from told me he was pretty sure it is suppose to fit 2000-2007 Super-Dutys but I really have no idea. Any ideas of how I can try to figure this out without trying to test fit in the frigid temps right now. I should have some measurements soon, I will post them up as soon as I get them. Thanks so much.

2. bucky6981

bucky6981 Member

Post a picture, someone on here can tell you!
  3. 06CCSB

06CCSB Member

I can't get my camera to work at this moment guys but here's what I got. The mount has two main pieces along with a couple of angle brackets. The bottom section is 27 1/2 inches from hole to hole and the top piece is 27 1/2 inches from inside to inside with adjustable height. Thanks.
  4. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

That not going to help

Super duty what?

What kind of plow; unimount relay, or conventional, or cable??
  5. 06CCSB

06CCSB Member

Super Duty as in F250 and F350. Sorry about that.

Unimount is the type.
  6. cotter

cotter Senior Member
    from Ohio

Go to the Western website and pull up the installation manuals, they all have pics good enough to tell which one you have.

7. 06CCSB

06CCSB Member

Thank you very much.