1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some mo help

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by EPPSLLC, Dec 2, 2008.

1. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

hey guys need some more help. I didn't get the gas station they found some one to take care of all the stores for them . . . I'm just not big enough to do that yet . . .

any ways this is the new place . . . about 20 min away from my house and its a property mgmt company that i power wash for already.

what do you guys think on time and amount of salt?

I'm thinking hour half two hours top and around 1k# of salt

no side walks they do that their self . . . and no parking spaces . . . basically just a clear path for cars to travel down

its the front lot and back section (makes a T shape ) and then the lil complex to the right

Thanks guys

GetMap.ashx.jpg

2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

Where can you put the snow ? it looks like all the open spots between the buildings have car parking blocking them

3. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

lol thats what i asked Kenny (the PM ) and he said they normally just put it where ever they can lol . . .luckly we never really have big snow falls mainly 3 -4 inchers max

4. coastaldc

coastaldc Junior Member
    from 04401

$350 seems reasonable.

5. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

Seriously?!?!?!

6. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

hourly guys are charging 65-75 an hour here

7. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member