1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some Meyer Info

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MusGuy, Jan 31, 2001.

1. MusGuy

MusGuy Member

Does anyone have the diagrams for an E47 Pump, where the fill is on it, the drains... etc... I could help a friend... with it a lot different then my 60.....

Appreciate it

2. CMerLand

CMerLand Senior Member

Mus,

You can get a complete E-47 manual from Central Parts Warehouse for $ 5.00 which will show you the tear down and assembly of the pump. The quick answer for the E-47 drain is that it is the 3/4 inch bolt located immediately below the base of the "top can" (where the lift cylinder comes out.)

The fill is located at the top of the can and has a small 7/16" vent bolt located on top of a larger 5/8" bolt. Pull off the vent and you can fill directly thru there.

REMEMBER!!!!! THE LIFT CYLINDER MUST BE COMPLETELY PUSHED DOWN TO THE BOTTOM BEFORE FILLING WITH OIL!!!!!

CMerLand

3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

4. MusGuy

MusGuy Member

Follow up question

He has a leaky pivot and the part is on order... (small town and popular part)... on his angle rams coming in to it off the hydro line.... If I keep the resevoir filled for a while will that supply enough fluid to keep his plow going.. it is weak leak ... he maybe looses couple fluid ounces an event....

5. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ