1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some input in our new slogan

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by mylittlescoop, Mar 14, 2005.

1. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

I am going to get some buisness cards made up as well as have a professional logo made, thought of a funny slogan but after running it through my head I am thinking it may be to corny?

What do you guy's think?

"We will be there in snow-time"

A place down the steet sells radiators and his slogan is called Craigs radiators,and then on the side it says "a place to take a leak "

2. Peopleeater

Peopleeater Senior Member

They are both pretty catchy. I like both of them. I really like the radiator shop one, but your is ok too. Makes me want to open a radiator shop so I could use that slogan. :jester:
    I don't think yours is corny at all. You want something to catch their eye and stick in the brain a little.

Jeff

3. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

Thanks People Eater, I have been racking my brain trying to come up with something original, lol the radiator slogan is a real hoot...LOL I have admired that one as well.

Its like when you keep running something through your head and you keep thinking it starts to lose it's VVVVVVVVMPPPPPPPPPH after a while.

I just want something that is going to do just that...stick!

4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

My Little Scoop
    I like it. it's a catchie saying.

Regard's Mike

5. james731

james731 Member
    from ny

i always tell everyone

"i plow everything...even girls"

my moms not a fan of it tho