1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need some info

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PDQ Pete, Feb 3, 2003.

1. PDQ Pete

PDQ Pete Senior Member

Went to change oil in a western isarmatic angled all the way one way and thats. It wont do anything seems to have air in the pump is there a way to prime the pump THANKS Pete:(

2. PDQ Pete

PDQ Pete Senior Member

All that was wrong was the conecter plug cleaned it and now its working great. Had myself worried over nothing must have loosened up a little when I was changing the oil. Thanks this is a great site with a lot of helpful people on it Pete :eek: : :drinkup:

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

ROFLMAO! Glad we could help you!! LOL

-John-

4. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Well, to tell you the truth snowybowtie, I think I helped him waaaaay more thanyou did. Please go back and read all the instructions I gave. It's in the post just before yours:D :D :D
    Glad everythings going again PDQ

5. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

Hey, Hey... Not nice to pick on the new guy... He solved his own problem, congrats to him to do what it takes post for most others to get. Keep it up PDQ, and in case no one has said so... Welcome to Plowsite... :waving: Don't take the others the wrong way, its all in good fun... Really good people, really good site.. :D

6. windmill

windmill Senior Member

If PDQ's been reading some of the posts (I hope you have) I'm pretty sure he's already got a good picture of the kinds of characters he's dealing with at plowsite, but just in case, the jesting is meant in good fun and I hope it's taken that way. At any rate PDQ sure doesn't have to be :eek: because we all make those, oh to obvious, blunders from time to time. Never want to admit it of course, usually blame it on age, or the kids, or the wife. As I said PDQ glad that everything is going again.

7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Like you said yourself, it was in jest. Im just glad he solved the problem. I could have been a real a$$ about him posting the question and then solving it right away, but i didnt. I found it ironic that he said how great the advice was when i did not find any replies to his post. I dont follow people around to read all their posts so I missed it and I'm sorry.

Heh, maybe that is just because of my age, huh?

8. PDQ Pete

PDQ Pete Senior Member

Hey guys I read a lot of the posts on this site vary infomitive a lot of good people with solid advice. On my problem the thing that had me scratching my head after I changed fluid I angled right the plow worked then went to angle left plow did not move but pump motor ran tryed to raise same thing. take it easy and be safe. :drinkup: