1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some info.

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by bolduc79, Oct 15, 2005.

1. bolduc79

bolduc79 Junior Member
    from Maine

I have a 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 and was wondering if I can put an older syle Fisher Plow on it?

2. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

what do you mean b y older style fisher? IF you are talking about a mm1 with a hydaulic pump under the hood then yes. That is the setup that my 96 has. BUt if you are talking about the older style before minute mount i think you might have a hard time finding the frame mounts.
    Evan

3. bolduc79

bolduc79 Junior Member
    from Maine

Does the head gear on the MM1 stay on the Truck when you unhook the plow. Thats the style I want to put on my truck.

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

No. Everything comes off the truck. It just takes a little longer and is not quite as easy as the MM2.

5. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

As far as I can tell, Fisher never had "conventional" mounts for the 1994 and up Rams. A good welder/fabricator could probably adapt a set of pushplates to it if you really want to go that route.