1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some in the NW Burbs of chicago with a plow controller

Discussion in 'Networking' started by stroker79, Nov 12, 2009.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I have a western unimount MVP. I think and im pretty sure the controller is bad but I really dont want to drop a couple hundred on one to find out it was something else. If anyone is in the area, and has a controller I could try I would really appreciate it. I could even drive to your location. All I want to do is plug it in and try it to see if it works or not. Please LMK if you can help me out! :help:

2. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

call freddy, they got to have one

3. Mdwstsnow512

or call masterhitch i bet theyd let u try one if you told em youd buy it if it fixes the problem.
    there cool to deal with, close to ya too

4. stroker79

You work for valley?

I've never seen any of them run anything other than a straight blade but I suppose it worth a try. Thanks

5. Mdwstsnow512

ya - technically had guys workin under you last year :)
    craigs got a boss V on his truck.
    they said last year they got all sorts of parts as spares. prolly got a controller.

6. stroker79

Hi Nate! Lol

7. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

if ya dont mind a lil drive i belive CPW can test your controller. i know they were gunna test my Fishstick but didnt have the adapater. but them and fisher took care of it. got a new one Free of charge

8. stroker79

Nice! Im headed downt there today to get some stuff, Ill bring it along!

9. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i only deal with matt mcdermott, or larry for what it matters! if ya see the only yellow fisher V thats mine make sure u give it your blessing so it may stay 2gether this season!

10. stroker79

I will run it over with a real plow, LOL

11. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

lol your so thoughtful!