1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need some help

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by dieselpusher, Apr 13, 2008.

1. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

found a 1995 f250 with a western unimount. 8ft bed single cab nothing special for 3400 with 140,000 miles. new batt, starter brake lines and front struts is it even worth having a plow anymore with this global warming stuff

2. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Well considering we just got 23.5 inches of snow last Sunday and another 12 inches Thursday night, I'd hate to think of how much we'd have gotten if global warming wasn't kicking in.;) If you live in an area that gets snow during the winter months, or summer months if you live here in Minnesota, a plow is always worth it.

$3400 could be a little on the high side for a truck of that age, I'm sure they are willing to negotiate some. But it depends on the area as well, here I've seen most rigs with similar set up go for around $2500-$3000. Jersey may get more just due to higher costs out there. Good luck on the decision.

Buck

3. dieselpusher

haha wow good for you im jealous haha
    thats what i was thinking he was asking 3400 or best offer
    so ill call him today and let you know...that is if he still has the truck =/
    thanks alot buck

4. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Since when does an F250 have struts?

5. dieselpusher

i think he meant shocks hahha