1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need some help

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mike1316, Mar 17, 2010.

1. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

HI guys just got a 09 Chevy 2500hd ext cab sort box . I need some help on were to put my stobe light in on the light front and back set. Also were have u guys been putting the power box at . if anyone has pic of there install would be a big help i was thinking of putting it all under the front seat in the little box thats in there but i don't know.thanks for any help. thanks mike

2. oh8chevy2500

oh8chevy2500 Senior Member

i have all LED's installed in my 08 so i dont have a power pack but i put my rear LED strobe in the reverse portion really good coverage from an amber head out of that small space... i went behind the grill so nothing was drilled into the headlights so i dont know where to go there sorry

3. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Yea, put it all under he front seat, that's where I put mine.

4. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

Be careful, both front seats have main wire harnesses underneath the carpet.

5. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

Ok what i mean was the box in the center of both seats

6. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

I have a lot of pictures. One day, I'll get around to posting them. Hell, maybe even this week, I might do a day/night video too

7. mike1316

mike1316 Senior Member

that would help thanks