1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

need some help with pricing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by crazyman, Aug 21, 2008.

1. crazyman

crazyman Junior Member
    from central

:waving:yes i have been plowing for 12 years for other companies. But now im on my own never did the pricing. Wandering if anyone could give me an idea on pricing. Like 2 car driveway. 4 car driveways and do you I try to set a hourly rate for lot plowing. And just estimate how long it will take? Also Im not sure about how to charge for ice melt. Do i figure time or time plus charge for material? If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

If you read the other posts or do a search your questions have been discussed many many times over.

3. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

this is very true. check the bidding and estimating section

4. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Plowing for them that long of time you should have some idea of how it works..

5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Go drive the areas like you would do if you wee plowing and then add some time just because you WILL need it.