1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help with e47

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by R.J.S. SNOWPLOW, Dec 7, 2010.

1. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

R.J.S. SNOWPLOW Senior Member

Okay guys here i go again i am having problems with my e47
    past history
    saturday plow would go left an right an down would not lift installed new motor and solenoid
    today take a drive to drop off invoice i park in lot customer comes to me i wait in truck i put the plow down..when leaving plow wouldn't go up..dragged plow then start going up real slow after a few min. Plow starts working..checked connections no problem there....
    Anyone know what the hell is going on with this

2. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

Have you checked the fluid level ? Does the motor run when you try to lift it ?

3. R.J.S. SNOWPLOW

R.J.S. SNOWPLOW Senior Member

Going to flush it today level is full and yes the motor runs when i am trying to lift or go to the sides
    THE FUNNY THING IS THAT IT WORKS WHEN I START THE TRUCK I GO 15 MIN. AND DROP IT THE IT STOPS WORKING I NEED THIS E47 TO WORK FOR 2 WEEKS GETTING THE E58H HD NEW
    ALSO TODAY I HAD TO GO TO A LOT THEY HAD A WATER LEAK AND ICE POND WAS ON LOT ISCRAPED IT AND WENT TO GO PUT IN THE PILE I HAD MY BLADE STRAIGHT AND WHEN I HIT THE PILE MY PLOW WENT LEFT

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  4. geer hed

geer hed Senior Member

Thats a good place to start, also check the filters. they should be on the front of the pump below the lift cylinder. also check the valve in A coil, make sure your O-rings are good, and use a tiny screwdriver and push it into the center of the valve and make sure the ball inside isn't sticking.