1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Need some help pricing

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by elshauno, Dec 15, 2008.

1. elshauno

elshauno Member

[​IMG]

I am bidding for snow removal on the road that goes around the condos and all the blacktop by the condos Snow removal for all the sidewalks which are only on the North and West sides of the property and salting for the blacktop and the sidewalks not the road all around the property. I'm thinking about 100 to 120 for plowing 60 for snowblowing and 80 for salting does that seem about right?

2. elshauno

elshauno Member

I ended up turning the bid that came to 275 for everything. Hope I get it.

3. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

$275 for everything? How did you come up with your figures?

4. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

mmm...thats a tuff one without seeing it first hand

maybe...
    salt$60
    plow&shovel$180
    so $240 total

5. elshauno

elshauno Member

I measured it out And guessed a little bit on time the only ***** that I can see is the southern parking lot. I bid 140 for plowing 60 for snowblowing the singlepass sidewalk and there are stairs on the northern hill that need shoveled so 15 for that and another 70 for salt So actually it ended up being 285 bbut I just got a call and got it bad weathers is on the way and they already asked to put together a bid for landscaping.

6. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Well, congrats on the contract.